Canon MAXIFY GX6020 MegaTank Printer Driver for Windows 11-10-8.1-7 and Linux
Some of the key features of the Canon MAXIFY GX6020 MegaTank Printer include:
- Refillable MegaTank system with high ink capacity
- Fast printing speeds of up to 24 pages per minute for black and white documents, and up to 15.5 pages per minute for color documents
- High print resolution of up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Automatic duplex printing
- Wireless connectivity and compatibility with mobile devices
- Large paper capacity of up to 350 sheets
- Intuitive control panel and simple navigation
- Sleek and compact design.
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)
This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
For Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2016 x64, Windows Server 2019 x64, Windows Server 2022 Updated 24 Aug 2022
File Size : 93359944KB
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Canon MAXIFY GX6020 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 6.20 for Linux (Source file)
This software is a source file for the Linux printer drivers.
For Linux 64bit Updated 12 Apr 2021
System requirements: Fedora 33(64bit), Ubuntu 20.10(64bit)
File Size : 2379490KB
The Canon MAXIFY GX6020 MegaTank Printer driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with the printer and send print jobs to it. It is essential to have the correct driver installed on your computer to ensure that the printer functions properly.
Once the driver is downloaded and installed, you can connect your computer to the printer through a USB cable or through a wireless network. The driver will automatically detect the printer and configure it for use with your computer.
It is recommended to keep the driver up to date to ensure that the printer functions properly and to take advantage of any new features that may be added in future updates.